Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera and screen sharing problem

Hi! To begin with, I will tell you I use Zoom in Microsoft Edge and I ran into a problem еhat zoom doesn't want to use my camera, the camera button is just gray and that's it. Also, when someone broadcasts their screen, it's black and doesn't show an...

You must leave a meeting to enter a meeting

I am not in a meeting but when I try to enter one the message is you must end the meeting to enter a new one. I click end and nothing happens. I have closed all devices. I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. I still can't get into a meeting. What ...

DID by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrade price plan only for a month?

We have Zoom One Pro subsription at the moment. We will have a meeting with 150 participants. I understand that we would need to upgrade subscription but we only need this for this one meeting - is it possible to upgrade price plan for one month for ...

Okenko by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Max breakout rooms

How do I host an event that enables more than 50 breakout rooms? So for example an event where 400 people attend and they are able to go into breakout rooms of 2 per room. If I have two zoom accounts can I link the capacity?Thanks

Zm3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat is missing comments for Hosts/Cohosts

I am hosting a Zoom session with 3 co-hosts and each of the co-hosts and I are seeing different Chat history. Randomly, in each of our Chat histories, there will be one or two comments missing. All comments have been sent to "Everyone." This same pro...

SLR22 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Personal Zoom Room - I have back to back meetings

Hi! I have back to back meetings with sometimes 8 students in a row (1 student at a time) in my personal zoom room. Do I need to end each meeting in my personal zoom room and then start personal room up again to meet with next student (a bit cumberso...

deb7 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes