Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

register with email

I used to be able to require people to register prior to attending a class. I can't find that option anymore. This was helpful as I could decide and prepare for the number of attendees...Help!Thanks

Chat window on iPad

I want to participate in a zoom on my iPad where the chat feature is used throughout the meeting. However, the chat window blocks the screen and I am u able to move the chat window on the iPad. It seems that the only way to conduct zoom on iPad is wi...

audio quality issues

"I'm currently experiencing some audio quality issues when using Zoom for online meetings. Some participants are reporting that my audio is choppy or distorted. I'm using a high-quality microphone and a stable internet connection, so I'm not sure wha...

Zoom Camera

How am I able to zoom in and out using an external web camera AND/OR laptop camera? For example, if I start a zoom meeting from my iphone X, I am able to zoom in using my fingers on my screen.

revdren by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Andy Warhol-like video

About a minute after I start a meeting my camera blurs into a bizarre multi-colored freeze frame. It's been working fine up until a week ago. Any idea what's happening? Thanks!

Video Pixelating during a Zoom meeting

While participating on a Zoom Meeting, our video signal / image pixelates to such an extent that we have to turn off the video. Sound remains good, however the video is very distracting to others on the meeting.This 'fault' started to occur after the...

bsment by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

5.2.43979.0814.msi package

5.2.43979.0814.msi download needed to solve the reinstall case with the MS Outlook plugin.Pls where to find this version for download ?