Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Kano

I'm be a good boy i what to work with you because am not less 

Ali26 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

livestreaming in Facebook

Hello,Would you please tell me how can I livestream in more than one place On Facebook? When I prepare to go live on Facebook, it gives me only one option to choose from: 1) my own feed 2) a page 3) a group. I would like to stream to many places at t...

jwt app deprecation

I have application of Type JWT that is already created long time ago, What I understood that it will still be available for my customers to use before 1 September, but I can not create new app in jwt after 1 June. This is what I understood from this ...

Troubles with the video after last update

I have big troubles with the video during my conversation. It happens only with who I talk. Their picture is blinking all the time like stray. It started after I downloaded f*cking update which fixed bugs. Looks like zoom updates provide bugs and do ...

mrCroc by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background

I am having a difficult time getting a virtual background to work. My computer apparently has an older version of Windows and doesn't support a green screen. I have tried troubleshooting the issue after watching videos on Youtube with no success. Doe...

Cyndi2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes