Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom crash then cannot reenter the meeting

I have been successfully hosting zoom meetings on a paid account for the past 3 years. Suddenly I am having an issue with zoom crashing in the middle of the meeting, then not allowing me to re-enter the meeting because I am "in a meeting" This only h...

Resolved! stopwatch

Hi, I would like to ask if there is a stopwatch that I can include in the meeting? I would also like to install a stopwatch in the workout room. In the room, my students are given a task where they each have to talk about something for 3 minutes, and...

Meeting disappeared

Good day, I had a scheduled meeting on August 29th, 2022 but now I am not seeing that meeting in the previous list. I am able to see meetings from as far back as Jan 2022. Checking my emails I can see that the meeting was scheduled, I can also see th...

Wie kann man seinen Pro-Account verlieren?

Hallo zusammen, wir haben für unser Projekt Wohnungslosentreffen einen Zoom Pro-Account gebucht,der im Juni 2022 mit Folgerechnung belastet wurde - leider vom "falschen" Konto. Wir haben es mittlerweile geschafft, die Zahlungsmodalitäten auf ein ande...

Resolved! downloading latest version of zoom

My computer recently crashed and was reset to factory default... I still have my zoom account, but I know it's not updated, and there is no link in my profile to "check for updates"How can I update my current version to the latest version?

loren2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving email notifications from all users

Hi, I've set up a recurring meeting that people in our company can join for questions. In order for me to know when someone has entered the waiting room, I've enabled email notifications. However, I only SOMETIMES receive the notifications (after abo...

Nina10 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining a meeting

I have a free account but have used the Zoom client to access meetings others have set up. Now when I try to do that it says my app needs upgrading and contact my IT team. I don't have an IT Team as I am an individual, I tried contacting Zoom support...

Resolved! Linux client 5.13.5.431

I'm having problems with this version of the Linux client. Whenever I try to join a meeting now it falls over. Previously I could join a meeting, but would get kicked out when I tried to join a breakout room. I also noticed some unexpected behaviour ...

Host problem

Hallo everybody, an urgent problem: we created a link in January for a meeting tonight, but now it does not appear in our list of upcoming meetings. We urgently need access to transfer the host to a colleague. Has anybody got a solution? Many thanksB...