Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Going Live on Facebook Live

I am unable to go Live on my Facebook Group.I am getting this message.(#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group

Password

Every time I want to change my password, i receive a message to go back and that i need to login with facebook, I do not want to do that, i dont remember a password but, when i do the forgot password it take me back to the llop over and over, obiousl...

Breakout rooms

I have several breakout rooms set up but I don't want to activate all them at the same time. How do I activate them individually? Cheers, Tim

Timbo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vertical to horizontal screen

I cannot see where or how to switch from having my screen be horizontal instead of vertical.I attended many meetings in which my screen was vertical and then this summer, for no apparent reason now it’s always vertical and I don’t see how to change i...

Edw by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

INCORRECT PASSCODE

"I'm at my wits end with Zoom. We use the same laptop for many zoom meetings without any problems. One meeting room however is a nightmare. No matter how much we try or what we do it wont let us into the meeting due to INCORRECT passcode. It consiste...

KWozniak by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Zoom Desktop Client not connecting

Since a couple of days I have a problem with Zoom Desktop Client on one of my MacBooks. It tells me it cannot connect. It did work until a few days ago. I have already checked the following:- Zoom via browser is working- Desktop client on other compu...

sent invitations go to all recipients spam folders

I have used zoom for many meetings over the last 15 months. All of a sudden, zoom invitations I send to an upcoming meeting go into all of the recipients spam folder. If I send an email without a zoom invitation to the same address, it does not go in...

更新したらカメラが横になる

更新のメッセージがでたので、更新したら毎回画像が横を向く、学校の友達も100人以上なっているので、更新のエラーかと思ったが、2週間たってもこのままなので、わかる人がいれば、治す方法を知りたいです。その場しのぎで、手動で修正の仕方はわかっています。通常の向きで、固定の方法をしりたいです。

川西 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes