cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with custom live streaming from zoom to Linkedin

Fayoola
Listener
I did the following to set-up my Zoom account to work with custom streaming to LinkedIn
  • I Signed into the Zoom web portal.
  • Clicked Settings.
  • On the Meeting tab under the In Meeting (Advanced) section, I enabled the Allow live streaming of meetings setting.
  • I Checked the Custom Live Streaming Service option.
  • I then opened zoom and there was no custom link to embed the streaming details from LinkedIn.

Can you assist with why this is the case?

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Fayoola,

It looks like you did not complete the setup process for the Custom Streaming Service.  You said you checked the Custom Live Streaming Service, but you did not mention obtaining the Stream URL, the Live Streaming Page URL, and the Stream Key from LinkedIn and putting those values in the Zoom screen on the web. These are required  data items for Custom  Streaming to work, and are entered on the web page, not the Zoom Client. 

See this Zoom Support article, especially the section titled How to set up custom livestreaming:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001777826-Live-streaming-using-a-custom-service 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

This link simply shows us how to enable custom live streaming.  What if we've already done that but we need to change the settings?

ZOOMJL
Listener

I have gone through all these stage and it the livestream goes live on Zoom with the configuration details but I am not able to see the preview to push it live on LinkedIn. A quick response would be much appreciated!