Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Vanity URLs

We use zoom to teach and our classes are booked as recurring meetings. Our 15 licences together have something like 60 classes scheduled - each recurring class obviously uses the same meeting link for the life of the class.If we move to a Vanity URL,...

Mark2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change zoom user name

i have my EDU account that have zoom licenced with SSO but before this licenced version i create zoom basic account and then type a zoom username that is displayed but now i want to change it . it is locked and gave me error"Edit is disabled because ...

License Issue

Today, I upgraded my account to pro. I paid the fee, and I'm the only user. In account profile page, account type is pro. But whenever I start zoom and sign in the zoom program, its account is standard. All I can do is to have a meeting just for 40 m...

TopTeen by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! licenced meeting

hi i have question if a licenced member join a normal meeting then it is unlimited or not. i want to know that lincnced member effect zoom normal account and set a unlimited meeting. Also licenced member is not host it is only simple user.

How can I boost/reduce volume for specific participants

when I'm watching a discussion between 2 or 3 participants, it would be really good to be able to level up their audio on my view, either automatically, or manually: Boost someone who is really quiet or quieten the noisy one that makes the quiet one ...

GemT by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

GUI

where we can find icons of zoom interface

Kavith by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes