Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to convert recording

Hi. I could not convert my recording. After I ended the meeting, the recording did not convert. Instead it got saved in my folder as "double_click_to_convert_01. Even after double clicking on this, the zoom recording is not converting. Please help......

CADRE by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

camera glitch

Since i updated my zoom, my video has a glitch it will start of okay then the video will show a split screen with another persons image on my picture, then different colours will appear on top of my video. I have to keep turning my camera on and off ...

angie7 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Pop up windows when screen sharing

Last evening I was giving a demonstration of some Photographic Competition Software. After images have been scored by a judge they are displayed in a slideshow, however, the image title, author, scores and awards appear in a pop-up window which overl...

jcc285 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

recording to local drive which has google drive

When I click on record during the meeting and select "local dive", it shows my G:\ where mydrive is located, but then I can only click through folders and it never selects and folder. So I am unable to record unless I use the zoom cloud which has onl...

Zoom Bombers took total control of our app

Last Monday, our meeting was bombed and our plan was to have the co-host remove the bombers while I lock the room. That would have worked nicely if our options/buttons were available to use to do so - but they weren't. My security button located at t...

HyperMom by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes