Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recording storage for Canadian Users

Hello, I am a Canadian user and am hoping to record Zoom meetings and use the transcription services to download the meeting transcript. According to the Zoom documentation, the transcription service is only available when saved to the cloud vs. loca...

cannot access recorded event

i subcribed for a one month service for and the event was recorded on zoom cloud,I cannot find the records again,though my subcription has ended.I will need the recorded event.

Recording conversion issue

Platform macOS latest1) .zoom file exists2) .mp4 exists3) .mp4 played fine4) curious: I double clicked on .zoom file5) nothing happened6) .mp4 doesn't play any more (corrupted somehow) - timestamp is still the original~~~I go to zoom application unde...

rg4324 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Recording

Good morning, I recorded a Zoom session yesterday to the cloud. I do this frequently and it always appears in my recordings, but this one is not showing up. The only possible abnormalities I can think of are: A participant downloaded the chat history...

never ending audio/mic problems

Hi all, I have never ending problems with my audio since Zoom changed so many thinks the last month. Automatic noice cancelling etc., etc.I am useing a lavalier mic for teaching classes and since last week this is not working anymore at all with Zoom...

Boere by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Improving quality of recordings to cloud

We livestream our classes using an ipad and also record them to the cloud. While our ipad on it's own (outside Zoom) as great resolution and audio, when we go through Zoom, it's grainy and warbly at times. (It seems like it's worse than it used to be...

time zone issues - when in the same time zone

Hi all, looking for some advice. I am in the UK, my pc time zone is UTC+00 London. In my zoom account its set to GMT UTC+00 and in zoom meetings it is also set to this. (anybody know the difference between GMT+00 and GMT UTC+00?) So, I set a meeting ...

infosec by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes