Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting user report names

I am trying to pull a participant/user report from a meeting - and all the names are asterisks. Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong? Thank you in advance

Zoom Client install/setup: Unable to setup standard users

Zoom desktop client for Windows 7 locks out config options for standard users (see attached sample). No matter how we install the desktop client, be it via system wide MSI or local/userspace EXE, the options are mostly locked out. We've tried:-1) Ins...

xanda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to pro didn’t happen

I upgraded to Pro United 24 hours before a memorial service. Credit card went thru. 40 minutes into the event we were thrown off. Disgracefully poor description of the process. What SHOULD i have done?

Zoom links and Mailchimp

"I added a Zoom meeting link into the text box of a Mailchimp email campaign as a hyperlink. It looks identical to my Zoom invitation link from Zoom itself. The link I added is here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/.... When I sent the email out, my subscr...

TerryLL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bad Webcam quality on local screen

Hi can you help please? Strange problem. Local Webcam image corrupt when viewed on Zoom on local laptop. (See attached file - strange colours and fine vertical lines) Image looks fine on Zoom recording. Raw Camera looks fine on local laptop. - it's o...

RevKim by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! help

Help me  get into my meeting its in 5 minutes 

Make attendees annonymous

I am hosting a meeting and wanted to see if there is a way to make it so the attendees cannot see the other attendees...only the host and 1 presenter.Thanks,Roy

Sending reminders for a meeting with registration

I would like to send reminders to registrants of a meeting with registrationIf I send the link, they have to register again.It is without tags/not personalized like in a webinar, or like the confirmation e-mail.

BIRD by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

sales contact form is broken

The sales contact form is broken. It does not allow to select State / Province and it is impossible to complete the submission of the form because that is a mandatory field https:// explore.zoom.us / es / contactsales / Could you fix it?

earanda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes