Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Не вижу видео со своей камеры

Здравствуйте. Я начинаю конференцию с видео, но там только значок перечеркнутой камеры. Камера встроенная в ноутбук, работает, вижу. Что это может быть?

Resolved! Running concurrent zoom meeting

I am trying to have two meetings run concurrently. Not the whole time, they may overlap by 15-30 minutes. I have read THIS, but still don't understand how to start both meeting so that they won't cut off. It says both have to be started by the host. ...

Can't give remote control to iPhone user

My settings are in place and I can give myself remote control access from a secondary device, however, I can't give remote control access to my participant. It only shows my secondary device to allow remote control. Participant joined by mobile on an...

Cortney by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pass code

hi - not sure if anyone else experiences this but welcome help, ty! i turn passcode off within admin settings on personal room. sometimes it asks guests for a passcode and i go back and check and it has changed in my settings to once again require a ...

INSERT EXTERNAL SOUND TO ZOOM

Hello!how can I insert an extermal sound source (e.g. conference console) into a Zoom meeting? I mean: make the conference participants to be heard by the Zoom participants.Thank you

IPIPPAS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webcam is distorted in ZOOM only after meeting starts

When I set ZOOM up for a meeting and check my audio and video, etc. everything is fine. Then the meeting starts and my video from my webcam starts to get distorted. I have tried many things, like updating camera drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling...

Bubba1 by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes