Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Language Interpretation

Hello, Can you assist me how can I enable the feature Language interpretation. I do not see it in Meeting (Advanced). I am using the Pro version. Thank you.

jozer by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant issues with audio on any device

Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio for almost two weeks now, I have been trying every possible option I've found online e.g. uninstalling/reinstalling, changing to different audio settings, checking internet etc but whenever I test th...

LN2023 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bandwidth Issues when Participant shares Screen

I host Zoom Meetings in a hall for my Camera Club. We've had no problems when using my Laptop, but have consistently had issues when using a brand new laptop. Problems occur when a participant shares their screen, to show images during a lecture. Wit...

Audio Problems

For clinical education purposes, I have to say "ah" on recording for at least 10 seconds. However, every time I check my recording, it reduces the volume to where I cannot hear the "ah." I tried the Beta feature for Live performance audio but my acco...

Problem using Canon M50 as webcam

I'm using my Canon EOS M50 as my webcam via Canon EOS Utility tool. Before it's working so fine until the new updates came in. Now it has these invisible borders around the video feed. I think it's because of the new Virtual Background app. I tried t...

Zoom with an intermittent internet connection

I sometimes use zoom when the internet connection will drop occasionally. It can drop for 10 to 30 seconds and then come back. After about 20 seconds, Zoom closes the app. It restarts and reconnects. This takes about another 30 seconds and does some ...

BenR by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes