Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host information

Dear Zoom, Is it possible to request a host information who conduct the meeting long back. If so what would be the procedure to follow? Thanks,Yasar

Unable to join my scheduled recurring meeting.

From the meetings tab when I click on start meeting or from the join tab when I enter the meeting ID, I get stuck on the Launch page. I've tried all of the help suggestions & most of them don't even look like my screens or don't contain the info that...

Katie13 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing while meetings

For the past Six months, I have been using the Premium Zoom version, and recently(5 days back) I have installed Read.ai and Phantom for notetaking as all of my calls involve taking notes, which is a really important aspect. Since the past two days, I...

Evijin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Some questions dealing with recordings

I am sorry if these quesitons have been asked and answered already, but since I am not very good with technical matters, I could not find them. I am sort of trying to figure one thing out here, and that is what sort of possibilites I have when it com...

KallEl75 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Removing Outlook as Default Calendar

v 5.12.9 Running Mac OS. New update to Zoom no longer brings up iCal when scheduling a meeting but defaults to Outlook, which I don't use. Does anyone know how to remove Outlook?

dhruvl by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Video from Participants Glitchy and audio lag

Ok here is a brain teaser. All participants Videos in my Zoom meetings Audio lags almost 2-3+ Seconds behind the videowith more than one participant All video's become Crappy.When participant's video's are in the preview screen and not in the Main vi...

Resolved! Viewing historical data for recurring meetings

Good morning,I'm looking for historical data on recurring meetings, in particular how long the meeting lasted and if anyone other than the host attended. My Previous Meeting tab only shows previously scheduled meetings, not previous occurrences of a ...

Distorted Audio when sharing music

Since a recent update on Zoom all my clients hear is a tinny distorted version of my music when sharing my computer audio with them. I have tested this with Spotify/Itunes and both are awful to the point I am unable to tecah my dance classes through ...