Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting showing "free" instead of "busy"

Hello! We have a VA scheduling meetings. All of a sudden several meetings that she is scheduling are showing on the google calendar as "free" instead of "busy". I am sure it is a simple fix, but finding it hard to trouble shoot as I am not with her w...

Resolved! This Meeting Has Been Ended By Host

I have reported this problem for numerous times but there is no any customer support or solution given. I subscribed the Pro Account since last April, it's really annoying and unsatisfying as I have to CANCELLED the meetings I scheduled before! Pleas...

LP95_0-1629711723441.png
LP95 by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! 録画に日付と時間が表示されるのを消したい

zoomミーティング(私1人で、画面共有しながら他人に見せる解説動画)を録画したんですが、録画されたものを見ると、右下に日付と時間が表示されていました。 以前はこんな表示なかったはずなんですが・・・ これを消す(録画に表示させない)方法ってありますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします!

まゆ by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio won't play in music lesson

I met with my vocal coach today, and she could hear me perfectly well through the mic on Zoom. However, when I tried to play a backing track from my computer system (Macbook Pro) to accompany my singing, she could not hear any sound. This has worked ...