Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Curser visability at the lead presenter

I have participants share reports with me in zoom meetings. However, they do not see my curser when I want to point my curser to an item on their account. Can I activate my curser for participants to see what I am pointing to?

Zoom stops responding but still works temporarily

After 10+ seconds of entering a meeting my zoom stops responding. I can still hear the other participants and the video still works for a couple minutes, but I can't click on anything as the application isn't responding. Audio normally continues to w...

Ost1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I adjust Gallery View to show all thumbnails?

Today I conducted a meeting for 20 participants using Gallery View. However, I could see only 12 thumbnails on the screen at a time. I had to scroll to the right to see the additional participants. How do I adjust Gallery View to see all 20 participa...

Starting a meeting

Many occasions that I organized a meeting and send out the link created for the meeting, participants call me on the phone to say they are getting a message that the host is in another meeting. Why is that so and what must I do to eliminate that.

passcodes

All of a sudden some participants are asking for a passcode to join and the passcode is embedded in the link. Why would that be?Thanks for input.

216 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes