Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings Suspensions

Hello All:Perhaps a silly question?!?Apologize in advance if answerable somewhere on site. I cannot seem to find it. Talk about IT overhead masking the application itself!Anyways....How does a host suspend a scheduled meeting once it has started, to ...

vdelta by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setup question

Hi,Is there a way to generate two links for the same webinar? We have a third party also driving traffic to our webinar and would like to capture the registrants that are signing up through them. TIA!

Meetings

So I set up in my settings for anyone to be able to join meeting anytime before host, but it still requires me to start the meeting and allow other participants in. How do I get it to where I don't need to do anything for anyone to start and attend t...

Recording

Hello, Does anyone knows if it's possible to get back a recording of a webinar? I forgot enable the recording and if by chance I can recover it. Thanks for the help.

Sainnah by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

waiting room

I would like to know how to change my setting correctly. Some people come later when I host an event, and I don't want to wait for clients in the waiting room. Can they be jumping automatically?

olushka by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"zoommtg"-Links werden blockiert (in Edge)

Hey in die Runde, vielleicht kann mir einer von Euch helfen. ich habe folgendes Problem mit Zoom. Ich erhalte einen Einladungslink und möchte diesen gerne im Edge Browser öffnen. Die Fehlermeldung lautet "zoommtg"-Links werden blockiert "Zur Edge Kon...

L30N by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes