Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video

Hello,My video not showing while hosting a call on laptop, windows. All my work is on halt because of that.When I host meeting on my laptop it shows Black screen only.Kindly help ASAP.

Virtual Background - Requirements

I can't put virtual background nor blur. I am not sure if I meet the system requirements. These are the following:Processor :1.6 GHz Intel Core i5Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB Kindly, could anyone tell me should I...

EdgarB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Virtual Backgrounds

I have a MAC Book Pro version 12.2.1, processor 2.7 GHz dual-core intel core i5, memory 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3. I have the latest edition of windows installed because I prefer their products. I have a job interview and the potential employer / interviewe...

Idea01 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transparent Background with Logo

Has anyone tried to create a virtual background that allows for a mostly transparent background while having something like a logo static in the upper-right on the screen behind the user? I see the functionality of this is Video Filters with frames a...

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.09.17 AM.png
mhoppe by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

ホスト以外のメンバーがミーティング終了後に参加者リストを確認する方法について

ホスト以外のメンバーがミーティング終了後に参加者リストを確認する方法はありますでしょうか。ホストの場合、「レポート」で終了したミーティングの参加者を確認することが可能ですが、メンバーもしくは共同ホストの場合でも、終了したミーティングの参加者を確認できる方法はありませんでしょうか。

Passcode for Zoom Recording

I would like to incorporate a Zoom passcode on a recording. However, the recording was downloaded onto my computer, not the cloud. Is there a way to set a passcode for recordings on your computer?