Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

syncing zoom meetings to my ical MacBook calendar

Until the last couple of weeks my zoom meetings have been exported/synced directly to my ical calendar. This has sudden ly stopped working and I cant seem to reset it - keeps trying to get me to use Microsoft Outlook. Really annoying when this has be...

jaele by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

recording without the gallery showing

when I am recording, I share my screen and then drag the gallery to my 2nd screen. the recording shows my shared screen and some of the gallery - can I not have the gallery showing?

Lost recording

Dear all,Monday April 10 we had a lovely meeting.We recorded in the cloud, but the recording never reached our cloud. I checked if we made the recording local by mistake, but that wasn't the case either.Does someone know what could have happened and ...

Continuing sound issues

Every time I initiate or join a Zoom meeting, within 10 minutes I get a error message saying that zoom cannot find my speakers. I am unable to hear anyone at the meeting, nor can they hear me. My speaker work fine for every other app (YouTube, etc) I...

toolbar in Chromebook screen share

I just got a Chromebook. Ended up in pwa.zoom.us. When I want to Share Screen, I tried all three options: Chrome Tab, Windo, Screen. In all cases, I don't see the TOOLBAR - I hover the mouse all around but it doesn't appear. Where is it??