Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting id

When I start a new meeting it doesnt start from my room but from another meeting id

Thomas_ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Request: Webinar Registration

If you host webinars, you want to know how many individuals have registered for your webinar.It would be great if Zoom provided a way to schedule an email or slack message on a certain cadence (maybe daily) to send over the most recent registration n...

jjups by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

installing zoom to get onto a meeting

i got a new computer and i can't get zoom launched to get onto zoom meetings i was doing on my old computer. can someone help in basic directions. I go to zoom and i find different downloads. I just want a simple install

patinny by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom bombing protection

Recently in our meeting we had a zoom bombing experience.How we can protect our meetings from zoom bombing ???is posible to speak or chat with participants in waiting room ???ThanksMichael K1

Salesforce zoom integration

We are trying to set up Zoom integration in Salesforce.We have completed installing all the packages and configured everything in the Zoom config.But when we test the functionality even though after creating events mentioned emails or not getting Mee...

Skatta by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add Zoom IQ Meeting

How do I add the Zoom IQ Meeting notes to my account? It says I need to have admin permission to enable Zoom IQ however I am the account admin so I've hit a wall. Anyone know how to set this up? Thanks

Twine Recording Bot

Hello All I used Twine to record a meeting and it just disappeared at the end when I closed out the meeting. is there a way for me to get back this recording?

Dilly by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes