Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound quality on live voice teaching sessions

I've been teaching voice over Zoom. I use an iMac, sometimes with the internal microphone sometimes with my Yeti stereo microphone. My students can hear me up and down the scale when I demonstrate and sing above C5. I cannot hear them generally above...

Karoll by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yeti Microphone Issues

When I'm doing a Zoom call with someone else and I'm using my Blue Yeti microphone the other person can hear me, but I cannot hear them. What do I do to fix it?Thanks!

Luke04 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Freezing on 2nd Monitor ‌‌

Good day All, Zoom Freezing - I, like almost everyone, have been using Zoom without any problems since COVID began. I normally use my laptop as Screen 1 - with screens 2 and 3 to the left and right. Since last Friday, whenever I open or join a meetin...

Wilson60 by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Remote Control Not Showing Up

Hello, I use has an option to give remote control, but for some reason, it's not appearing as an option. Yes, in my settings I have toggled ON remote control. I'm using a desktop Windows computer, I'm running Zoom 5.8 and it's still not working. I do...

Chrissy1 by Newcomer
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes

Not able to access to my recordings

Hi, everyoneI'm used to recording classes on zoom cloud. Recently, I can't have access to my recording files, the platform starts to load and never stops. I paid for extra space on zoom cloud, and now I can't use it. I hate that there isn't a human s...

Resolved! Microphone not working after recent Zoom update

Updated Zoom today and now the built in microphone will not work. If I mute, then unmute, the microphone will pick up my voice for a half of a second (microphone icon shows green) and then it cuts out. Muting and unmuting a second time has no effect....

kiwi9158 by Newcomer
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes