Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is there a way for me to set up a zoom meeting for my community, without me having to sign in to start a meeting. Can I set it up where there is no waiting room and no one has to log in.Hope I explained it correctlyThanks

DonnaC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom hangs on launch

New Macbook Pro with 13.0 and upon launch, Zoom 5.13.4 hangs (manifested by the spinning ball of death) for about 18 seconds a few seconds after launch. This is a reliable behavior.

Multi-media connection with Zoom

i work at a church and we have multi-media needs and have run into some connectivity issues. Using a Mac Book, pulling up a You Tube video, sharing over Zoom, while also using HDMI to a TV screen for people in the room. We also connect a Meeting Owl ...

bsef by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch Mtg from Link VASTLY changes with 5.13.4

After installing 5.13.4 today, a BIG change has occurred when launching meetings. Formerly (even with 5.13.3) I was able to launch a meeting by clicking on the meeting specific URL I'd entered into my calendar. Now, that DOES NOT WORK. When I encount...

berniem by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my zoom meetings show my boss as the host

I can schedule zoom meetings for my boss. All of my zoom meetings that I schedule with my own google calendar show her as the host. I do I show myself as the host. If I schedule with her calendar, it is ok for her to be the host.

Kristel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Freezing and Turning Green

Our company had a Christmas shutdown. Had a meeting last week and my video froze and in the process, turned green. Uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom and the problem still exists. Today, another meeting and the problem still existed. I did not encounte...

pro account meeting length question

I have a pro account. I anticipate having meetings, each meeting with one other participant, that will go over 40 minutes. The other parties may not have pro accounts. Will that be a problem re meeting length?

sj4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not working under Ventura 13.1

Hi,I downloaded from Zoom download page and installed Zoom on my Mac BookPro with Ventura 13.1.The installation was successful. However, Zoom did not appear in Launchpad. When I click on zoom.us icon in Applications folder it gives me the error messa...

fridrikh_0-1673292011055.png
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now