Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

User can't schedule event with Zoom

G-Suite has Zoom app downloaded and is approved for all users; however, one user is still getting an error that she needs pre-approval. Other users can schedule a meeting with Zoom.

aboland by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting the E-Mails of Meeting Attendees

I'm sure this has already been posted somewhere, but wanted to see if there is anyway to get the e-mail addresses of people who attended a meeting. These would be people who clicked on the open invitation link, and were not pre-registered. I'm able t...

Audio mutes with piano playing

I have a new HP Spectre x 360 laptop with an Intel core i7-1139OH processor, 512 GB Intel SSD +32 GB memory which runs on Windows 11. I am a music teacher. When I speak into the microphone, the sound is fine. But when I play the piano, the piano mute...

MJ3 by Observer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

how to remove a mtng on g-calendar

Really frustrated! I've read through the Zoom information and still can't remove a mtng that's been on my google calendar for 2 yrs. Anyone know?

Converting the Recording Makes Internet Drop

Strangely, for 3 days in a row when I finished a call that I was recording and the converting process started, my home internet drops. It drops for every device in the house. Only when it finishes converting and I reset my modem, the internet comes b...

CPSomer by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enter a meeting

Hello, I started a meeting 30 minutes ago and it wasn't possible for other people to enter this meeting.Neither with the login data nor with the invitation link. I tried it 3 times (The login data changed) and with no login data it was possible for o...

Unable to add alternative hosts

I'm trying to add alternative hosts to a meeting, they are part of the same account and are licensed users too. I'm getting this message back:One or more people you want to add as alternative hosts are not licensed users or are not members of this ac...

abrezan by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to zoom in work profile

The zoom installation in my work profile v5.10.1 (5163) on my OnePlus9 Android phone doesn't allow me to sign in using google sso. When i click on it, nothing happens. The personal installation of zoom works fine

remster by Observer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25