Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording presentation without comments

Hello, I want to record my presentation for a seminar. I have comments in my ppt presentation. While sharing the presentation I know that we can select only a portion that is visible to the audience. I was wondering if it is possible too that when we...

Zoomtopia Sessions now available on-demand!

Recorded sessions from this year’s Zoomtopia are now available on-demand! Hear the latest with Zoom Chat by checking out the Zoom Chat and Update and Roadmap session. Interested in watching other Zoomtopia sessions and content? Check out our on-deman...

Diretta facebook

Non riesco più a fare una diretta facebook perché mi esce una finestra dove dice "collega" ma dopo aver cliccato non succede nulla.

ZOOM has problem in these few days

I cannot edit the ZOOM Meeting series in these few days. Whenever I press EDIT, the cursor kept turning around with a blank page. Could someone fix it ASAP. Try to contact Support but fail to reach any staff in ZOOM. Not helpful at all.