Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to open downloads

I am suddenly unable to open downloads of my recordings from the Zoom website. I receive a message that the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. I am using a MacBook Pro 12.0 and have plenty of room on my hard drive. What is going on here? I am en...

suasmu by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 5005 al instalar zoom en el PC

Hola!! Alguien me puede ayudar. Hace varias semanas que no puedo ingresar a las reunión que me invitan por zoom. Por más que descargo ahora, avanza hasta el 99 y de ahí me aparece Error código 5005. Solicite a soporte la lista de códigos de error y e...

Finding recording!

Dear community,I have an urgent problem regarding a recording.Here is what happened:I scheduled a meeting, started it, appointed someone else as host & then left the meeting because I couldn't take part in it. The new host clicked record & recorded t...