Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Save Favorites in Zoom

If we have multiple recurring team meetings in Zoom, how does one save them to their favorites within the Zoom app? I know I can keep scrolling thru my calendar and try to find them or put them in the browser as the URL but is there something native ...

Joe_G by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Automatic updates conditions

Hi,What are the conditions for Zoom client to check for updates ? That is not documented.I activated automatic updates with MSI option AU2_EnableAutoUpdate. Some computers do update, others not. It starts automatically on system startup on every comp...

rotoi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Persönlicher Meetingraum ... Thema ändern

Hallo Zusammen, ich bitte um Hilfe bei den Einstellungen zum "Persönlichen Meetingraum". Unter Meetings - Privater Raum - Details finden sich weitere Informationen wie:- Thema- Meeting ID- Sicherheit ... Kenncodeetc. Bei Thema steht: Persönlicher Mee...

Musik abspielen im Meeting

Hallo liebes Team.ich hätte zwei Fragen.1. In der Zoom App an einem Laptop ist die Funktion unten „Freigabe „ um den Ton z.b. Musik abzuspielen nicht vorhanden, bei dem anderen Laptop ist die Funktion vorhanden.woran könnte es liegen, das bei dem ein...

Participant's echo during meeting

During a zoom meeting, I hear the echo of all participants using the meeting app (including mine). The voice from the Zoom Room users can be heard normally. What's the problem?

jgacka by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problem

I do have a problem with external devices audio.When I try to use as audio device an headset plugged with a jack or headphones connected with blootooth the audio doesn't work or the volume stay extremely low even if it's set at maximum level. My audi...

Helgi by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Quiz new way

Hello I find it quite disturbing the new way the QUIZ are organized. I have 50 quiz available. I usually use 10 of them in Zoom training. It was easy to choose them before the meeting, then go live (where I can open 10-15 times a quiz per hour), then...