Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Registration form and zoom groups

I intend to schedule a meeting for 100+ attendees. However, I need to monitor who joins the meeting by allowing certain email holders to join only. Nevertheless, the attendee must join with one device only. Overall, I was able to create a group, but ...

Licença

comprei duas licenças. Como consigo transferir uma licença para um usuário do zoom?

Lucia by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Screen sharing and Mouse Sharing

I teach reading to elementary school children and do a lot of screen sharing. Some of my students are able to use their mouse when I share it. I have one student who is on a laptop but I am NOT able to give her control of the mouse. At one time she c...

Starting an instant meeting

I frequently use instant meetings rather than scheduled for convenience, seeing clients several times a week. I had a problem with zoom, uninstalled and reinstalled it but it looks completely different and there is no obvious way of doing this anymor...

Booking a time for a Zoom meeting

I am just booking a Zoom meeting. I have come to setting the time, for example 6pm. The box rejects my time, and stays stuck at 11pm. Even if I over type it , it will not let me book 6pm. This is the first time I have encountered this. Is this becaus...

JHopten by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes