Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom audio sources not working

Hi, I'm an experienced video conference participant using Zoom for years. I'm a professional musician and uses the following digital audio interfaces to feed the Zoom microphone input source: PreSonus 1824cTascam Model 12Behringer UCA-222 Additionall...

blyons3 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Breakout Rooms

Hello ZOOM Community. I am needing help on creating breakout rooms while already in a breakout room. Example...I have created 3 breakout rooms for different employee roles, then I want to breakout those rooms into even smaller rooms for discussion. A...

Zoom friert ein

Ich habe die Bezahlt-Version von zoom und arbeite schwertpunktmäßig damit am Desktop (neueste Windows-Version), Treiber aktualisiert... JEDES MAL, wenn ich Zoom starten möchte, friert es sofort ein. Dabei ist es unerheblich, ob ich selbst ein Meeting...

Screen Sharing between a Zoom on my laptop and my iPad

I am trying to share my iPad screen in a Zoom meeting on my laptop. I click on the 'double-screen' on my iPad and find the Zoom link, but it times out and displays a message that says "AirPlay - Unable to connect....". I've updated to the latest Zoom...

JKrebel by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Meeting Iinks - where are they?

I have 3 meetings which are recurring and they show up in Meetings under Recurring in my paid account, but nowhere can I find the links to the meetings.You used to be to able to copy an invitation.I need to be able to do this because I don't always h...

JM2024 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Freezing issues once I enter a meeting.

Hi, I am using the desktop app on my MAC desktop. I am able to use the invitation link to enter the meeting. I am able to join the waiting room. When the host starts the meeting I am able to see and hear the gallery. I can see my video in the gallery...

Khab by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera and mic not working only in Zoom

Greetings all, I recently downloaded Zoom for my laptop and can't get myself ready for meetings. More specifically, I'm unable to get my camera and USB mic to work, even though I've been using these without incident on Teams and other conferencing pl...

Ali_Sh by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Priority Screensharing with multiple shares

When using multiple screen shares, the latest share always comes to the fore. How can I prevent this so that the same views are always visible and this does not change? Is there any setting I have to set?

Zhhhh by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes