Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration of participants

I have a zoom pro plan and I am using it signed in on the web but I am struggling to add participants registration to a meeting.The registration check box is there only if I don't make it a recurring meeting. As soon as I select recurring meeting the...

Ines000 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Using Tor and Bittorrent?

There is an earlier post from 2023 on this: Tor and Bittorent used by Zoom? - Zoom Community - but unfortunately doesn't definitely answer the question. I've been unable to find the answer on Zoom's support pages. We are receiving alerts that Zoom.ex...

CUWAIT by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get a report

I'm trying to pull registration report for my meeting 89141297096 and it is showing only 30 people registered but I know there are many more. What can I do?My account # is 3018271267

Meetings cutting out after 40 min.

I have a PRO account and have 2 emails linked to it. For about 4 weeks (after 3+ yrs without issues), my meetings are stopping after 40 min. I submitted a tix, but they have been NO help. Anyone else experience this or able to resolve this?

Assigning Scheduling Privileges

As an Admin, i have been trying to assign scheduling privileges to a new employee so he can schedule meetings on behalf of the CEO, but it shows he can schedule for me and not the CEO. I want to assign him scheduling privileges to be able to schedule...