Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to mix in desktop audio into meeting?

For my meeting that is a guitar course online I use my usb audio interface as audio source, because this way I can talk into the microphone and play the guitar as well. But sometimes I need to show a wav file to my students. Is there a way to make it...

bencuri by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Creating different meetings for the same time

Does anyone know if it is possible to create more than two meetings where the administrator assigns a different host for each meeting? And if so, is there a limit regarding the number of meetings taking place at the same time? Thanks for your help.

Music streaming???

Update: Fixed it with an update! Suddenly, I can't stream music from my desktop to my students. It was working fine yesterday. Something has changed, and it's definitely on Zoom's end. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Katt by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom closing in IOS

When I open Zoom through a link on my phone to watch a recorded class, for example, it opens the link in Safari. The issue is that when the iPhone goes into standby mode, Zoom stops. Is this a problem with the iPhone or Zoom's settings?

Resolved! Problems using Zoom on Asus Vivobook

I just bought a new computer - an Asus Vivobook. It has an I5 core and so should be excellent. I installed Zoom and tested it. The sound from the device is great but the sound I am receiving is terrible. When I test the sound using Zooms test device,...

BKKJ by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Record button

I am a paid subscriber to Zoom. When I go to broadcast my meeting the "record" button is not available. I use Google Chrome as my browser and looking to record to the cloud.Please help