Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants on the same screen

I can only get 9 participants on the screen at one time, the rest go on to other pages/screens even in Gallery view. I'm using the same computer, monitor, etc. and I can't find the video settings to allow up to 49 participants. Any suggestions?

jcraik by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looks like 2 accounts?

I have Zoom connected to my Google Calendar. I have a photo linked to my name. I have changed the settings so I, and anyone else on my call is allowed to record and share the screen. However, sometime when I sign into a call, it just shows my name sp...

Teams call can be heard while on Zoom

Hi Team, I was on teams and zoom calls at once, My colleagues who are zoom can hear people discussing on the Team calls. This is a problem that occurs to almost everyone, We have changed our earphones but still the same issue. It could be a bug?

Recording not in video format

I recorded a meeting with a lot of important information so I could review later without issue but I've gone to check on it the next day to find out it recorded and saved as a .exe file, which is unplayable as media. I've tried extracting the file an...

Zoom link Day change....

Has anyone had a Zoom link on their Outlook calendar that, when opened, prompted a text box that the meeting was actually for a later date? I can only assume I changed the date by cutting and pasting the link. Is there any other way for this to happe...

rdurham by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes