Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Local Recording

I have just had the most amazing meeting that I recorded and now I cant find it anywhere on my computer. What can I do. Someone please help me

Chana1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording

Hi, I recorded a meeting from iPad on cloud. The recording is not showing up in my zoom portal and I have not received the recording. Could someone help with this?

Maida by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Relais Zoom-Interpretation

I schedule a Zooom conference with many interpreters, where always two interpreters have the same language combination e.g. English German English.Can I place both interpreters in the directionEnglish - German or do I have to place1st interpreter: En...

Hille by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting cutoffs

Hello. I have used zoom for several years, first at my college, then with private pupils after retiring. I work with only one one pupil at a time so there is no charge. However, one pupil sometimes logs in using his phone, then when it's running low ...

mjp44 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated beyond measure

First of all, how do you get help with this company? I can't seem to find anyone to talk to. Anyway, I'm a paying customer but when I send out an invite to one of my customers the link won't work. I've tried over 8 times now, same thing, the link doe...

Gallery view while screen sharing

I work with dual screens giving presentations. I’m sharing a PowerPoint. One screen (that I’m sharing) has the slide I’m speaking to while the other has the “speaker notes” page. I have the gallery view up but every time I move the cursor (like to ad...

Des7 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes