Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remove Teams link from meeting invites

When I schedule Zoom meetings, I always click "add to Outlook calendar". The meeting in Outlook would display the link and telephone numbers for the meeting. Recently, a Teams link has also been added to all meetings. How do I remove the Teams link? ...

Unable to use Video Backgrounds

I am trying to create video backdrops but I only see the message that I need to allow the feature. It is allowed. I am using our school district client zoom. I do not know what version it is. I even tried to activate virtual filter but still i cannot...

Lost video through Cloud Recording

Hi, I set up a meeting where I had intended to record the video of a pinned user. This worked on local, but when attempting it on Cloud Recording the screen was blank for 90% of the video. According to this: Pin or Spotlight a video in Zoom Rooms – Z...

THayes by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gallery view setting for 49

I use to see 49 people in gallery, now I only see 25...One of the post suggest the following: Please check the option to display 49 in the gallery view on the Settings -> Video window. When I am on my account page, and go to settings under "Personal"...

Saving breakout room names

I want to customize the names of my breakout rooms and allow participants to opt into them. It is not a set group of participants, just anyone who comes to my zoom room. I do not want to tie it to a specific meeting; whenever I open my zoom room I wa...

Rkt by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving breakout room names

I have weekly meetings with breakout rooms. I use the same rooms each week, and permit attendees to choose which breakout room they will join. After starting the meeting each time, I have to type in the breakout group names again (The names are the s...