Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Strange Error Message

Whenever I'm as much as a few seconds late for a meeting, my recipients receive the error below: "This meeting is scheduled for December 31, 1979. Start at 6:00 p.m. Google Calendar Meeting (not synched)" Does anyone know how to make this stop!? Than...

rsmeske by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Meeting Recordings

I have a couple of recorded Meetings and received a message that I had used all the allotted storage available. Is there somewhere else that storage for meetings can go?

KCI by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording meetings

Hi everybody. I want to ask if you can record your meeting in Full HD resolution.From what I know, this feature was available in the past. Right now I only have the HD option.Do I need to have a Zoom membership to be able to record my meetings in Ful...

Screenshot_20230123_025309.png
Alex38 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

video does not open

I have been a Zoom user for quite a while. I have attended meetings, and also hosted a cople of meetings. All went fine. Two days back, I hosted a meeting, and also recorded it. I got through about 28 minutes, and recording is fine. I restarted it an...

How to transfer my single Zoom One licence?

Hello,I own a Zoom One licence and I am trying to give it to an association (and not use it anymore for myself of course). I managed to change the ownership of the account, and give it to the association, but this did not transfer the licence. Since ...

Vianney by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes