Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Add-on to the Basic plan for a time extension

I'm on the Basic plan and need to have a minimum of two hours for a video meeting. Is there an add-on rather than upgrading to a bigger plan which I don't really need. Or can I purchase just one month of one of the other plans, or is there something ...

Resolved! Missing Share Screen Options Windows 10

While trying to share videos or pictures on a 2nd monitor I've run into an issue. When I have the video or picture displayed full screen on a 2nd monitor I have no option in shared screen to share "2nd monitor" in fact no option at all to share anyth...

Meeting password

Hi I want to cancel the meeting password but I can't. I tried everything but it seems like it's impossible to do. I have the free version of Zoom. Thank you

Meloo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WEBINARS CON SUBTITULOS

Hola,Me gustaría saber si existe la opción de subtítulos en los webinars, es decir si mientras está activo el webinar aparezcan subtítulos con el texto de los que está explicvando al perosna que lo da? Muchas gracias!