Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Timmer

I think that there shouldn't be a timmer for a zoom meeting, because what if students are in class and a timmer shows up telling them how long they have to be in class, or what if students need help and need to stay after class to talk to the teacher...

iPhoneログインについて

PCではGoogleからログインできるのですが、iPhoneからGoogleでログインできません。できることでcookie削除などは行ないました。IT管理者へ問い合わせてくださいとなります。有料会員ではありません。よろしくお願いします。

Unable to return to main room

My wife has an android tablet and she can got to Zoom meetings fine and go to breakout rooms fine but whenever she tries to go back to main room (either manually or when the rooms are auto closed) her screen goes to the 'returning to main room' and a...

meeting invitation

I have scheduled a regular zoom meeting with my family, but c an't figure out how to invite them cuz it's been a long time since I used zoom. do I just email forward them the meeting info? seems like I have to do more than that. thanks for your help....