Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to identify mislabeld participants

Hi, I teach many English language learners . They do not understand how to rename themselves. It's sometimes impossible to know who is in the meeting since they have labels like "79126." They keep their video off and audio muted and do not respond to...

Tandoor by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM NO LONGER WORKING

Hello -- I have been using Zoom without incident for years (pre-COVID) without any issue.However, last week it became squirrely. When I try to schedule a meeting using the typical dialogue box, instead of giving the scheduling dialogue box, it takes ...

Two accounts - one pro and the other free

I am a self employed on line English teacher and for many years had my own (my name and email) free Zoom account. Then last year I was offered some subcontract teaching by a third party - and their Pro Zoom seems to have wiped out my own free account...

sheilam by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes