Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CAMERA IN THE RECORDED VIDEO

Hello,I would like to receive guidance on how to record a meeting where I am using power point slides and that the windows of the participants' cameras do not appear in the recorded file. This causes the recording to be lost because the windows that ...

Blurred background

I have two laptops , one of them has intel core m3 7th generation 2016the other one has AMD Ryzen 3 pro 3300 U 2020both of them doesn’t support blurred background

Zoom without remote control option

Hi!Is there a version of zoom for linux that has the "remote control" option disabled by default? I need this option disabled by default because my users sometimes join meetings as guests, so i can't use the admin center to disable it for them, and i...

elgarsh by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Going Mute while screen sharing

Hi I am still having issues with my microphone going mute while screen sharing. I cannot do both. I can only share a screenshot if I close this message and send another one. My microphone shuts off during a screen share on my computer. I have to stop...

Resolved! Logitech headset Mac OS and latest Zoom update bug

The latest update (January 2022) to Zoom appears to be incompatible with my Logitech headset. The update made it so that if I went into preferences and tried to test my sound, I would hear a loud, repeating clicking sound. This also happened when I j...

fcolina by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes