Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Application configuration / solution

I have the following application and need to know what product would be best suited to this. 1. We have a group of respondents who will be hosted by a couple of hosts to discuss various subjects for market research purposes. 2: We need to be able to ...

Webinar

We did a zoom webinar and have it recorded. It was a paid webinar and we would like to re-broadcast the recording. We would like to charge for it. Is this possible?From what I can tell it doesn't look feasible to charge for it. I think I'm supposed t...

日本語での字幕・文字起こしができない

初めて投稿します。カテゴリ間違えてたらすみません。普段会議でしか利用したことないので、Zoomはあまり使いこなせてないのですが、『ライセンスあり』『100参会者』のアカウントです。日本語で文字起こしをしたいのですがうまくできません。ブラウザから、設定→ミーティングにて(詳細)→自動字幕オン→完全な文字起こしオンにしても、会議を開始すると『字幕』のアイコンが下に出てきません。『文字起こし』のアイコンが出てきます。個人のアカウントで試したところ、自動字幕をオンにすると、下に言語を選べるチェックボック...