Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar where I am the MC

I plan to run a webinar where I am the main host but offer the floor to individual sessions where that host has the whole screen, effectively being a "sub-host" for that webinar, and I return to link to the next session. Q&A questions would be seen b...

TGAoW by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jawahirulla

attendeeHow do I set up a Webinar, that we would be charging in a different system, so that each attendee gets a unique meeting id to log on so that they cannot forward the link to someone who has not paid?

Pardot Integration Meeting ID

I see that the Join Link can be sent to pardot when there's a new registrant. From this... I have to Parse out the meeting id from the URL for several Pardot / SFDC automations. However - subsequent interactions don't seem to send the join link (Atte...