Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Creating a ticket

Hello: I am working to create the ticketing for a zoom event. The tickets will be free, but when I go into the ticket area and go to add ticket there is no option for a free ticket, and it will not let me create any ticket. I have been on the chat wi...

SJK1955 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting a live webinar to a meeting

I understand that I am not able to convert a live webinar to a meeting. Are there any workarounds so I can communicate with the attendees? I have 450 people registered for the webinar but would like the possibility to communicate with some of the att...

Replacing original recordings with modified

We didn’t want the original recordings to be posted immediately as we wanted to edit them before they were posted after the event. (add a starter tile, ending tile, remove a section if needed) I’ve edited the videos and I’ve gone in and “replaced” ea...