cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Registered for Zoom Events and want to change the email settings

Myrarah
Newcomer
Newcomer

I pre-registered my guests for a Zoom Event and said I would handle all emails. We then decided we wanted Zoom to send out everyone's direct join links but I can't seem to change or manually override this in the email settings. What are my options? 

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Myrarah.

I don't know the definitive answer and can't really test it at this point... but here's what I'd recommend.  Turn on the switch to have Zoom send the emails, then re-import the names the same way you did before.  I think Zoom Events might re-trigger the emails.  You could test this by just re-entering one person, and see if that works.

If that approach doesn't work... my other thought is to create a new Ticket that has the same characteristics as the original ticket you used... then import the names for that new ticket.

I worked on an event where we did some crazy things with email settings, switches, tickets, and re-importing... and eventually we got them all out there!  But it's stressful when you're not sure whether it will work the way you expect.  My overall advice: Keep trying until something happens!  This is a case where having an extra account (it can be a Basic/Free account) to register separately and see what happens can be a big confidence booster... know what will happen to others by testing it on your (other) self.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !