cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile pic when video off during screenshare is an ugly rectangle and wallpaper doesn't fill screen

Librarycat
Creator II
Creator II

I feel like I am losing my mind. I SWEAR the profile pic with video off during screenshare used to be square against the Webinar wallpaper.

Now, I see the square set in an ugly black rectangle? It is unprofessional and just ugly.

I mean, if Zoom wanted our profile pics to be rectangular, why not let us upload rectangular pics.

In order to make it look square and seamless, I had to make a black background. I mean, that is a work around but...not very exciting as a wallpaper.

See attached images for what I am talking about.Profile pic with video off during screenshare - ugly black rectangleProfile pic with video off during screenshare - ugly black rectangleProfile pic with video off during screenshare with a black wallpaper to disguise the stupid black rectangleProfile pic with video off during screenshare with a black wallpaper to disguise the stupid black rectangle

Additionally, the wallpaper doesn't fill the screen anymore. It used to (same computer, by the way) as of February 2023.

Wallpaper full screen in Webinar as of Feb 2023Wallpaper full screen in Webinar as of Feb 2023

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Librarycat. Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

Have you seen the Wallpaper feature in Webinars?  Look at this Zoom Support article for details:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4836268732045-Using-Webinar-Session-Branding

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !