Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom activity logs

I am trying to see zoom logs on my PC but the folder is empty. I found that Zoom does not store a log of the last accessed date within its files on your device. I manually enabled logs by adding "enable.memlog.file=true" but it doesn't show the previ...

Registration Webinar - remove?

Can I remove requirement for registration for a webinar I am hosting? As I have already taken name and email address via external booking platform Eventbrite - I just want to send a link and access code like a zoom meeting. This will present a barrie...

TOmG69 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Event Livestream Help

Hello out there! I'm looking to livestream my aunts funeral for a few people that can't be there. It doesn't need to be super professional or anything. I'm wondering if using my iPhone with an attached mic (and tripod of course) would work within the...

assayer by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Whole concept

I am a healer; not a tech person. I offer The AMAZing Healing Session on my website for payment. This is new. To have a group healing on Zoom, do I set up a meeting with zoom for date and time, advertise that meeting for healing and they go to my web...

US Based Only?

Hello All, Am I reading this correctly? You can only host meetings / webinars through OnZoom with people strictly based in the US? This limits our entire business. Stripe and Paypal work fine with international. Is any support coming soon for this? I...