Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants

I scheduled a meeting and invited people in general to attend and provided the event link.I would like to allow invitees who accept the invitation and access the meeting using the link I provided to join the meeting directly and not depend on my auth...

making a video

I need to create a webinar for my business, I want to record it over zoom. The webinar is approximately 50-60 min. Long. what is the best way to do it? I will be away for about 2 hours but please feel free to get me some suggestions if it can be done

Robbins by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Avoid Servers Not Located In The EU

How can I avoid my webinar attendees being directed through servers that are not in the EU? Many firewall admins of my clients block IP addresses accordingly. When I try to gray out US data centers on my profile, I get "This cannot be changed because...

Dirk by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes