Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar or Meeting?

I am using IOS and am a Pro Zoom customer. I am hosting a short (4-hour) conference for 50 people in person and less than 20 online. The meeting will be synched with YouTube and Zoom. Is there a need to register as a webinar or can I just run it as a...

WBCS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar Registrations

I want to use a webinar as a weekly class for registered students. Can the registrations be IP based or are they only email based? What happens when someone logs in and then someone else uses the same login? Will it only allow one occurrence of the r...

evideo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Zoom Events license

We recently upgrades our PPA Zoom Sessions License to a PPA Zoom Events License. I got a notification that our Zoom Sessions license has been revoked and confirmation the Zoom Events license invoice has been paid but when I log into Zoom Events Accou...

Zmoo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom webinar - change registration status

Hi there!We are hosting a webinar next week. Initially, we chose the option "webinar with registration," and we received about 200 registrations. However, we would like to create a generic link to make it easier for people to join or invite new conta...

MariER by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Simulive webinars

I purchased a Sessions license in order to produce simulive webinars. When I viewed the training video it said to log in to my Zoom Events hub, select the drop-down arrow and select "across hubs". I've attached a screenshot. My Events portal is just ...