Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom

I am unable to install zoom on my tablet and i don't know the reason for that,each time i try to install it from the app store it says this app can't be installed

Voicemail syncing

How do I make all of our voicemail boxes sync? We have 5-6 computers and a few phones that have access to shared voicemail boxes and when a voicemail is deleted by one device, it will still show as unread on all of the others.

Zoom App Drops Calls for Multiple Users

Hello, I have an ongoing issue for users I support. Multiple users report their iOS Zoom App either drops calls, doesn't ring then shows a missed call, or when dialing out the call just ends. I have made sure to sign them out and back in, made sure c...

w357 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Test audio settings freezes

I downloaded the latest version of Zoom on Monday. I noticed that my personal version (app) is the newest version now. However, when I go to attend classes- which is just a link via Canvas, I no longer can use my computer audio headset. When I go to ...

QA by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Rooms - Ray Baum compliance required?

We are a medium size company with around 100 Zoom Rooms in the US - Trying to find out if Zoom Rooms fall under Ray Baums act for dialing 911.What I have tested and found so far Dialing 933 from a room that has not had a phone license assigned - call...

Shiloh by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video Greeting and Videomail Activation

Hi everyone! Has anyone been able to activate the Video Greeting and Videomail features specified in this support article? https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416947198861 I don't see the Policy to activate on the Zoom Portal, nor in the Deskt...

FORE-Craig by Community Champion | Customer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom App muting you while searching on safari

My team members are having reoccurring issues of their calls muting or dropping if they are still using their zoom phone app and go into safari to search for something. The only way they have found to fix this is by hanging up on the client and calli...