cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on phone user availability

bbazian
Listener

Is there a way for me to get a report on phone users setting their phone to do not disturb or to not take call center calls?

3 REPLIES 3

ted
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thanks for the question @bbazian .     My gut tells me you would need to leverage our APIs to do a report for the specific information you need.    The closest things we have, but I don't think is exactly what you want is our new usage and availability reports (in the Dashboard) and the Zoom Phone Power Pack.   Given you mentioned "call center" the Zoom Phone Power Pack may give you what you need.

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Ted

Kev

@bbazian - just to add to Ted's answer: the Zoom Phone Power Pack also has a real-time call queue dashboard where you see the current number of call queue members that are available to take calls (i.e, members that haven't opted out of receiving calls, set their status to DND etc.)

This isn't exactly what you're looking but it's the closet thing I can think of. Hope it helps!

mben
Listener

Been trying to figure this out as well. There doesn't seem to be a way to report on agent availability within business hours (or otherwise). 

How do we determine this?