cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language options for IVR

AshdeVera
Listener

Is there any option in Zoom Phone to have 2 different languages in IVR?

For example Press 1 for English, Press2 for Spanish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @AshdeVera ,

If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request. 😊 

Thank you!

Craig

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig

Hi Ash!

There isn’t a way to have a hierarchy of IVR menus. What you could do though is setup those options on an IVR for your Auto Receptionist (making your own recording “For English, press One”, “Para Español, oprima Dos”) and then assign Key 1 to transfer to the English Call Queue, and  Key 2 to transfer to a second Spanish Call Queue. At the Call Queue level, you can define the language associated with it.

I hope this helps!

Craig

Craig

FORE-Craig

Hi @AshdeVera ,

If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request. 😊 

Thank you!

Craig

Craig

toddcarswell
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

To achieve this, you'll have to use an AutoReceptionist with an option that routes calls to a call queue where all agents speak Spanish.

As an example, your AutoReceptionist could have this as the greeting:

"For English, press 1. Para Espaniol, presione 2".

From there, you will configure the AutoReceptionist to route callers to a Call Queue where the members speak Spanish.

Hope that helps!