Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Blocked professional account

Good day! We got problem with blocked account (our company paying for pro licens). But today we got problem with account login due to "unusual login from a device or location we don't usually use" and system asked to check e-mail with password it sen...

Edahas by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature request status

Is there any place we can go to see the status of feature requests? I'm a new phone customer, and I've submitted about 7 or 8 requests to my dedicated support representative, and I feel like they go off into the ether never to be spoken of again.A pl...

Call Monitoring

It would be nice to have some form of (either audible or visual) tone when the caller being monitored is on an active call. Currently, I have to sit and stare at my wallboard until an active call comes in. I could be doing other tasks while waiting f...

dkaseman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dial In Option for Hong Kong

Hi, I am setting up a Zoom meeting for people to register. There used to have dial-in option for Hong Kong, however, it seems that Hong Kong is no longer on the dial-in list anymore. Is it still possible for participants in Hong Kong/ China to dial-i...

JSZY by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering a voicemail on IPhone

I don't seem to be able to transfer a voicemail rec'd on the Zoom phone app to another coworker. I'm using an IPhone and the option doesn't come up. My coworker uses a Samsung and she has the option to do so. I can only transfer the VM to a text mess...

Call In Numbers

I am located in Chicago, IL and I have a meeting set for people located in West Virginia to call into. However, there is no number listed for their location. The closest to them is the Washington DC phone number. Does anyone have an info on this?

Resolved! Phone SMS cloud contacts

When I linked my cloud contacts to Zoom phone/SMS, I selected Read access only. I'd now like to modify to read/write permission. Is that possible? Alternatively - can I bulk delete my these contacts and reconnect contacts with read/write permission. ...

blanger by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ringtones from different speaker

How could I set ringtones from different speaker?I has 2 speaker ,earphone and speaker,I dont always wear the earphone 。So I want the ringtones can come from another speaker.

inter by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Calls on Polycom VVX 600

Does Zoom Phone support video calls on handset phones? We have some Polycom VVX 600s and with our last provider, I could make a video call to others in my office that had those phones. Has anyone been able to figure out if Zoom Phone supports that, a...

Dtech by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes