Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to hear the host's background instrument

1. The host has musician mode on2. Other participants has no problem hear the background instrument sound3. I'm the only one who can't hear the background instrument sound It must be something wrong with my settings. Are there anything I can do to he...

share screen

Can anyone help with this? I want to have two people on camera doing a role play, and an additional box, the same size (as if it were a third person on camera) with skills for them to be able to look at while they're working together. The rest of the...

Public Zoom Meetings

Hello, i heard that there are Public meetings for yoga or relaxation-lessions. Unfortunaly I cant find any way to look for such Meetings...Where can i find such Public zoom meetings??are there any possibilities? thank you!

Connectivity problems

The next time I'm hosting a Zoom meeting and I start having wifi issues, how can I leave and come back without ending the meeting for everyone? Making a co-host doesn't seem to work.

AUser by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Income Blocking

We developed a democratic training program towards Venezuela and the authoritarian regime has begun to block entry to the app, they take the participants out of the meetings, among other aspects, please we need help and technical recommendations in t...

Accessing a recorded Zoom session

I post the URL to recorded sessions so anyone who missed the meeting can see what is going on. I'm a new admin. I go to recording management, find the personal room used to conduct the Zoom session. I click on the button for "get a sharable link" and...

eyore15 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Uploading Zoom meetings to my iPhone

Hi there, I have a paid subscription to Zoom and I used to automatically get an email after my meeting with a link to the recording. This enabled me to open the email on my phone and choose only to upload the voice part of the recording on my phone, ...

AnnieNZ by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.12.0 (99) crashes frequently on Ubuntu

Hi,I have this issue on one system where Zoom version 5.12.0 (99) crashes frequently in Ubuntu(20.04)Thin client machine if I update it to 5.13 it works fine. But the problem is in our office 5.12.0 (99) is the stable version that is tested and insta...

mnn19 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes