cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Zoom meetings to my iPhone

AnnieNZ
Listener

Hi there, I have a paid subscription to Zoom and I used to automatically get an email after my meeting with a link to the recording. This enabled me to open the email on my phone and choose only to upload the voice part of the recording on my phone, easy.

Now after the meeting it prompts me to save to my Hard Drive, the meetings do not appear in Zoom and it makes the process harder to get on my phone.    I have looked in the settings but can't seem to fix it.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  cheers Annie

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Thank you Diana, but I need to run the meetings from my computer as I use the white board and share my screen etc.   The annoying thing is that all I used to do is record the meeting, I would then get an email from Zoom which I could open in gmail on my iphone, then choose to upload only the voice recording to my iPhone Files folder so I could listen to the meeting again when walking.   Thanks for your suggestion. Cheers Annie

View solution in original post

AnnieNZ
Listener

All sorted, thank you for your help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Aldinopradipta
Listener

Thank you for asking, there are several problems that the Zoom team really needs to follow up on. For annie you can go to https://explore.zoom.us/en/global-services/ for further processing.

Many thanks Aldinopradipta, I will look into it.  What is puzzling me is that I used to be able to do it easily until recently!!

willjoe2442
Participant

Sign in to Zoom mobile app.
Start or join a meeting.
Tap Participants in the meeting controls.
Tap Invite at the bottom of the participants.
Tap Call Out .
Provide the following information: Invitee name: Enter a display name for the invitee to display to other participants. 
Click Call.

Regards,

Diana

Thank you Diana, but I need to run the meetings from my computer as I use the white board and share my screen etc.   The annoying thing is that all I used to do is record the meeting, I would then get an email from Zoom which I could open in gmail on my iphone, then choose to upload only the voice recording to my iPhone Files folder so I could listen to the meeting again when walking.   Thanks for your suggestion. Cheers Annie

AnnieNZ
Listener

All sorted, thank you for your help

Amanda051
Listener

Same problem with me thank you my problem is now resolved