Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Change Meeting ID to a Custom Link

I have the Zoom 1 Pro license. Can I change my Meeting ID to a custom link? I don't see it in my Profile setting below the Meeting ID. Am I looking in the wrong place, or do I not have the right plan?

MarlaH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to set virtual background for iPad Air 2

Hi, I am using the same email to login to zoom for laptop & IPad. Virtual background already setup in laptop. But when I use iPad, virtual background does not show. I try to search for changing of virtual background function but could not find in set...

Subtitles in meetings

I need to change my captions from English to Spanish. I get the message that I'm supposed to be the administrator to do this. I still haven't figured out how to become the administrator in my own account. How would I do either of these?

Menu Option/Location for Standard Information?

During our meetings, we need to provide standard information to all attendees. Think rules and regulations. Currently, we put it in chat but it gets lost among other posts and we need to keep reposting it. Does Zoom have a menu option where this sort...

homeboy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Copy Meeting Attendees

I need to copy meeting attendees to put their names in a raffle drawing. People register on Eventbrite. But I don't need registrants. I need actual attendees. I can see the list of attendees during the meeting, but can't copy the names.

homeboy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrant report not showing up

Hoping someone can shed some light! I am unable to see and generate a registrant report for a Zoom meeting. When I do a search for the report using the dates, nothing shows up. A separate search using the meeting ID doesn't bring anything up either. ...

WRich by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! breakout room chat

if im in a breakout room and I type something in the chat while in there and it was set " to: everyone" can everyone in the whole session see it or just the people in the breakout room

iselas by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't hear the piano sound of my stude

I have 15 piano students, and in the case of students who use iPhone phones, I have the problem that no matter how hard we try to solve the problem using the application tools, we do not achieve anything, as if it were really a configuration problem ...

Gusiest by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

share cursor

I use Zoom to tutor. When I share the screen for the lesson, I want my student to be able to take over use of the cursor from time to time. I have enabled this in settings, but she cannot find "View" on her tablet, which I believe is where she can re...

mmklong by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes