Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Copy invitation to email

A few months ago I lost the ability to click and drag the invitation over to a gmail. When I now click copy invitation it send it over to a clipboard which I can not find. I have not been able to find a setting to change it back. Any suggestions?

Asking for Meeting ID on recurring call where there is none

I have a recurring call every Thursday for the last year. This Thursday when I went to login it asked for a meeting ID. I have put in a new Hard Drive and it has been since then when Zoom is asking for the Metting ID. I contacted the Host's Support a...

video on zoom

Hello all:My zoom was opening and closing fine. A day ago it would not let me open my video on Zoom. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix that?

Changing the way to sign in

When I first created a Zoom account, I used my Facebook account to sign in. Since then I am having to go through Facebook every time I sign in. I want to create a separate password for my Zoom account and use it for signing in. I am not able to do th...

EVR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes