What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to rename a zoom recording

Hallo to the Zoom community. When I right-click on 'rename' for a local Zoom recording, the 'rename' box does not open. In the past it has opened. How can this problem be solved? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hilary by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Remove social media share icons from registration template?

Hi, I've got a registration form set up for an upcoming meeting. My marketing team has asked if we can remove the social share icons at the top of the page. Is this in a template? If so, how can I edit. btw - this is a meeting vs webinar setup. thank...

jonz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Equipment needed

In order to use zoom for a class, can you use any video camera (such as one used for YouTube) or do you specifically need a webcam ? will a camera sold as "for YouTube" work with zoom?

LyliP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound share fails after upgrade.

After upgrading Zoom seems unable to share the sound of my digital piano (connected to the pc). I have to downgrade, en then everything is fine again. After restarting today, Zoom made an automatic upgrade and I had to do the downgrade again to solve...

pjc58 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save a meeting survey as a template

Hi!Is there the ability to save a survey for a specific meeting as a template in order to upload it and use it in another meeting in the future?Save only the survey as a template and not the whole meeting. Or any other way to transfer an existing sur...

problema video

quando mi collego con i miei clienti dopo 1 minuto lo schermo si blocca. allora vado su vista cambio da galleria a oratore e l immagine ritorna ma questo ogni 2 minuti immaginate un ora cosi. Chiaramente questo succede a me e non a chi entra nella mi...

Laura78 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting recording

I am host of a meeting. I leave in-between after making another participant as host. can i record meeting even after leaving the meeting? Regards,Kinnari.

kkt by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?