Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Alternative Host

Hi! Is there a way to add an alternative host automatically to every call as they are made without manually entering it in each time?

My Custom Background Image is Blurry?

Hi Folks - I'm trying to create a background for my Zoom meetings, so I went into the video settings and uploaded a background photo. The photo is pretty simple and its a high resolution photo (5333x3000). When I view the photo on my desktop it looks...

LarSeib by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue of mic

my mic is not working for Zoom even if the permission is enabled also tried with other platforms my mic is working. I don't know what can be the issue. please help me with this. ( windows, latest version)

problems entering my own meeting!

Sorry--I put my problem as a reply because I didn't get this box after the Subject box LOLSo --Issue is if I arrive late to a regular meeting I have scheduled, and try to join it after someone got there first, it says I already have a meeting--do I w...

ElisaC by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted Stream while using Zoom

I streamed a Technology Summit with a Congregation of nearly 300 guests to YouTube with an ATEM Mini Pro. For one Session during the Summit, I started a Zoom Meeting and began pulling the content (Video and Audio) from an HDMI output on my Field Moni...

EdRo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! recording a meeting

I will be joining a zoom meeting that someone else is hosting. Is there any way that I can record it? Do they have to give me permission to do so? (I know how to record when I host a meeting, but am wondering if I can record a meeting hosted by anoth...