Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to set keyboard shortcut to Open Settings (Windows PC)

For Windows PC, there doesn't seem to be a keyboard shortcut to open Settings (i.e., you have to click your user picture and then click Settings, or click the gear icon). Does anyone have a recommendation for how to set up a keyboard shortcut to open...

Only 1 Video Participant Quality is 256 x 144

So I have only 1 video participant zoom meeting, and lots of people listing in. The feed is 1920 x 1080 and looks great on the zoom client. But other clients joining the quality is just horrible. On the main zoom where video is coming from is says it...

Zoom Cloud Recording Speaker View only showing Host.

I am recording Podcasts with Guests and want to edit for some parts to show Both speakers in Gallery view, other parts only with the specific Speaker (2 total speakers).I have each person's audio file, the transcript, the "speaker view" download, AND...

Can't Connect to Live Stream to Facebook Pop up from Microsoft

There are three of us now that when we click on the link to get us live streaming to Facebook a popup comes up stating how do we want to connect via Microsoft apps. I never had this issue before until this past Wednesday. How do I fix this for myself...

mms218 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pro user meetings being cut-off at 'end' time May 2023

I have been a pro user for a while, however suddenly my meetings (which can run over) are automatically cutting off at the meeting 'end' time. This has happened twice this week, and to another user I was chatting with on their call. Help please 

Blurred background

Hello,I recently updated my zoom desktop client on windows 10 to 5.14.8, but I cant turn on the blurred backround even though I could in the past.I have a processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G540 @ 2.50GHz

mlx by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Id Utente

come impedire a zoom di cambiare ogni volta id utente?