Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

クラウドレコーディングについて

ベーシックプランで、ウェブ会議をクラウドレコーディングしたのですが、保存先はどこなのでしょうか。また、見返すには有料プランに登録しなければならないのでしょうか。

Zoom license

Hi, may i check if my zoom license has expiry, is it i no longer can access to the on demand recording to view the video?Let's say zoom license end by 30 Nov, but i have record a meeting on 22 Nov, will i still able to view the recording video on 1 D...

NikkiK by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to Join or Start Meeting via Zoom Desktop Client

Hi Zoom Community, I am unable to join or start Zoom meetings from my desktop client (Windows OS). This started randomly, I've been using zoom on this same PC for years. I've tried uninstalling (via windows tool and via CleanZoom) multiple times, and...

Transcript text size

The online article, dated Nov. 10, says the caption text size can be adjusted via "Start Video / Stop Video, click the up arrow up-arrow-button.png. / Select Video Settings, then click Accessibility. " In fact it is via the ^ next to the Live Transcr...

TimH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Issue - Cannot exit end of Meeting

Hi Zoom Community, I am supporting a company, when they end the meeting they are unable to leave they need to end the task zoom just for them to close it. We have tried re-installing and updating Zoom but to no avail, it is still an issue. Has anyone...

track Host's mouse in Zoom

How can you make Zoom automatically follow (i.e. track) the Host's mouse, so Guests always see whatever screen the Host is working on during the Zoom session?

Sync Profile pictures from Azure AD

I am trying to Sync Azure AD Profile pictures for all users to ZoomI am trying to find info on this but cannot find any valid documentation anywhere. I found articles with people using ADFS to do this but i got rid of ADFS not going back. Does anyone...

ctaveras by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my account !

Hi Everyone i hope someone can help me! Yesterday all was well with my Zoom account I taught 3 Yoga classes, the meetings were there and the recordings!Today all my recordings and meetings have disappeared, I have checked my profile/account which tel...