Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live streaming interactive theatre

Hello everyone. My organisation delivers interactive theatre as a training tool. We have been asked to deliver something to an online conference in September. This is not something we have done previously as all of our training is ordinarily undertak...

screens start flickering

When I use two screens with Lenovo Docs and share the document, the screens start flickering (unstable) and after about half a minute it stabilized and one screen "turned off" I tried to render differently but it didn't help

GuyA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Update

I'm trying to update my version of Zoom but I'm in a Catch 22 situation. To update my version I'm supposed to log in to the desktop ap, but I can't log in to the ap because my version is out of date! Can anyone help? Thank you

Cant find a upcomin scheduled meeting- HELP!

In june I schedulled 2 upcoming meetings, one on aug 18 and one on sept 1 Both of the have individual access links When I now log in I can only see the august 18th meeting in my upcoming meetings board and are starting to freak a bit I have about 80 ...

email adress for invitation

when I send the invitation, I just see a few of email adress automatically, and each time I need to copy it from my email adress book and past it. Is it there another solution?

my personal ID and Passcode

my zoom account was automatically updated and now my personal ID and Passcode now don't work.How can I get it back? I teach on zoom and many of my students have always used my personal codes to join my class.

chevron by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Guests Unable to log in from Indonesia

My teachers from Indonesia can not log in. We are an Australian-based institution. I have unblocked the regions so that they can log in, but they are still unable. I am using Windows. Zoom version :July 24, 2023 version 5.15.5 (19404)

Using Waiting Room to Filter Participants

Our group uses Zoom to host simple meetings - typically one speaker and everyone else just listens. From the start, we have always placed potential participants in the waiting room until we recognize their name and them let them into the meeting. (We...