Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio

I recorded a video for grad school and submitted it. No one can hear the audio to include myself. You hear a very faint sound at times when I am talking. Is there any way to fix this? Large part of my grade.

List not showing all upcoming recurring Meetings

I have created a meeting ID a while ago. The ID still works fine, but it is not listed in the list of my upcoming recurring meetings. I have created another meeting ID with the same name since the older meeting is not listed. It is confusing now sinc...

zmahmud by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facial view changes

When I begin a Zoom session my face is seen in normal size. As soon as one other joins the session my face is seen as in a distance. The distant view also appears when I join another's session. All other participants faces appear at normal distant. H...

Sakran by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DISCONNECTING ZOOM FROM MY CURRENT GMAIL ACCOUNT

I am wanting to "disconnect" my current Basic Zoom Account from an email that I first utilized with it, and reconnect it with a different one. How and where do I make this change? Is it true that I can have individual Zoom accounts as long as they ha...

skyword by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Send Chat Message to All Co-hosts

I had thought that the Chat setting "Participant Can Chat With: Host and co-hosts" would mean that a chat message would be visible to the host and all the co-hosts. But I'm finding it seems just to allow participants to message a host or co-host dire...

sdhunt by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!