What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Flicker in Webcam on Librem 13 running Qubes, in Debian VM

I have a Librem 13. I’m running Qubes. In a Debian 10 VM, I’m running zoom on firefox My video flickers constantly, visible to me and to others.When I view other people, I don’t see a flicker.When I run cheese, I don’t see a flicker. Does anyone have...

Difference in plans

I can't get an answer from billing or tech support on what plan I actually have. And I have not been able to talk with anyone. Have done 2 different chats with no answer. Any suggestions?

Windows taskbar cuts off shared PowerPoint content.

When screen sharing a PowerPoint in a zoom meeting the bottom area gets cut off by the Windows taskbar. This can be replicated, and can be solved (Hotfix style) by turning on the taskbar auto hide feature (rick click taskbar, taskbar settings, autohi...

seidlitz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Meeting Privacy * Security Settings on Mac

ISSUE * When someone else has invited me to join their Zoom Meeting and I am asked to share something in that meeting* I click on the share button* Zoom then tells me I need to adjust my privacy and security settings* I click on that to do so where i...

Zoom Meeting Scheduled through Calendly

I've been having this issue for several weeks now and I cannot find anything to help me- my husband and I have spent countless hours trying to solve to no avail- and apparently, I'm not an important enough account for Zoom to bother to let me speak w...

gfeidler by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Error 1132

Hello I am running on my Toshiba laptop and all of a sudden it kicks me out and ask me to log back in. Upon attempting to sign back in it shows "failed to sign in. Please try again. (Error Code: 1132)" I have tried uninstalling, restarting the system...

Iwa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Integration with Interprefy, Kudo, etc..

Hello! I am interested in learning more about the Interprefy integration with Zoom channels. https://www.interprefy.com/integrations/zoom-language-interpretationWho may I speak with? Thanks!

activacion del plan avanzado

hola compre el plan avanzado y no se como activarlo debido a que mis reuniones solo duran 40 minutos como le hago y la factura ya me la cobraron

Zoom in China

Until recently I was having a weekly zoom meeting with my grandchildren in China. Now my son tells me that he can no longer access zoom. As an ESL teacher I have heard from other teachers that their clients in CHina can no longer use ZOOM. On the oth...

Problem hearing my singing students

I can not hear my singing students well in certain ranges on the scale when they are doing the vocal exercises. Sometimes I notice there is a difference if they move to a specific spot but I really need to get this handled. Even if they are practical...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?