Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pinning and Moving Boxes

I am a court reporter doing depositions via Zoom. It's important that I identify immediately who is speaking. I like to arrange people's boxes in a certain order. The problem is, when there is also a videographer attending via Zoom and he pins a spea...

NOTEBOOK DELL

O aplicativo zoom encerra a sessão inesperadamente quando alguém compartilha a tela no meu notebook DELL inspiron. Mais alguém com esse mesmo problema?

Elisa1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Malformed events

When I schedule Zoom events and invite folks to them and they accept, they get the error below. This just started in the last week or so. How do I fix this?

PeteMachalek_0-1630533312770.png

Resolved! SilentAutoUpdate MSI

Who has a working installer command line for silent auto updates? I've read through the MSI deployment several times and tried 14 command line variants for installation but cannot get the zoom client to silently auto update. My latest attempt looks l...

Iconiu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sudden problems: Automatic Recording & Audio only via Phone!

After two years of using Zoom for multiple kinds of meetings without problems, suddenly last Sunday, Aug. 29, two anomalies arose: • Recording of meeting began automatically without my ever having clicked for automatic recording (in fact, I cannot fi...

Waiting for zoom to start, but I have started the meeting

I have logged into zoom on three devices. I logged out of all of them, but people are getting an error message that they are waiting for the host to start the meeting; yet I have the meeting open. Zoom works on my iPad but not a Windows laptop or des...

mac990 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intégrer vidéo en arrière-plan

Bonjour à tous, Je souhaite intégrer des vidéos en arrière-plan ; cependant, seule l'option des images m'est proposée. Que puis-je faire ? Je vous remercie par avance et à bientôt. Naunau

Want IP Address

HI, In the my last meeting one participant was abused Hosts.I want his IP address.

PTZ camera auto adjusting

I use a Logitech Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera along with a desktop computer for accessing Zoom. I do use a virtual background with an external green screen. Something (camera or Zoom) is causing my video to Zoom out so you can see the green screen and the re...

JL1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant repeatedly drops

One participant repeatedly drops in a meeting, even though the same participant states that they have no issues in other zoom meetings. Any ideas why?

RH2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022