Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

USB Audio Input Issues on android

Hi,I have the Mecool KM6 Deluxe TvBox and I want to use it with Zoom.This TvBox is "Hey Google" Assistant ready by its buit-in microphone on the bluetooth remote control.But there is some conflict, because Zoom doesn't recognizes any microphone. I ha...

FPires by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Organizing multiple documents for easy sharing

As a host, I want to be able to bring up individually 5 documents during a meeting. I don't want to navigate away from the files that are brought up when I click the share button. Is there a way to be sure that the document I want to share will consi...

BTO by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem scheduling a meeting in google calendar

Hoping someone has an answer.I am having problems scheduling a meeting in google calendar. I am using a PC, Firefox browser (95.0.2 newest) and have downloaded the Zoom plug in.When I go to schedule a meeting I get the option to use Zoom addin, but t...

Daqi_1-1640105227566.png Daqi_2-1640105343807.png
Daqi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing audio and speak at the same time

Hello, I use zoom for my dance classes and when I share the sound of my laptop for my students, they can barely listen to my voice indications at the same time, even if the volume of the shared sound is very low. What can I do to better this? For sol...

VBI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BLOCKED USERS

Hi Team,I want to ask if the link to a gated zoom meeting can be blocked/encrypted such that those who subscribed or paid for access to the gate meeting unable to share with their friends, and anyone who has not paid for a gate meeting to join. I nee...

Can I still record separate audio files?

Hi there! Am praying someone will be able to help me as I'm about to record a podcast episode. I always got two separate audio files which I need for editing purposes but that facility seems to have disappeared? It's just giving me one file with both...

Unable to join a meeting!

I am unable to join a meeting hosted by another particular user. My name is not being shown in his waiting area. Despite leaving and rejoining multiple times this issue is not getting resolved. However, I am having no such problems while attending me...

Bs01 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video recording

I NEED HELPI used to share my video recording with many people, everything was just fine. But now it doesn't work anymore, my client can't view the video.Why the link always change for the same recording? before it was the same link everytime i click...

ISA3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Save Favorites in Zoom

If we have multiple recurring team meetings in Zoom, how does one save them to their favorites within the Zoom app? I know I can keep scrolling thru my calendar and try to find them or put them in the browser as the URL but is there something native ...

Joe_G by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes