Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Does Not See Microphone and Camera

Zoom installed the latest version of the application today. Now it does not see my camera and microphone. Went to settings and camera image is just gray. Text box under it is empty. Tried testing microphone and camera. Neither works. How do I trouble...

Print Survey "View Responses"

This is a repost of an earlier message with additional information.------------------"View Responses" generates a new web page in which I can view my survey results in a graphical format. However, I can only print the first page, not the entire web p...

blucht_2-1685566032837.png blucht_3-1685566143360.png blucht_4-1685566268141.png blucht_0-1685565814186.png
blucht by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to hide new apps bar?

Hello, I just updated Zoom to version 5.13.4 (14461) and now there's an app bar on the right-hand side. Can you please tell me how to hide this? It's distracting during meetings and I'm not interested in apps. Thank you.

The zoom app says filters diabled

There is a link to go to the admin page, but no indication of where or how I can turn on filters/enable them. The settings have them as on. Meeting > In Meeting (Advanced) Video filters Turn this option on to allow users to apply filters to their vid...