Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Feature request: Better visibility of SAVE BUTTON

I've made this stupid mistake a couple of times: I wanted to change my recording settings just before a webinar, so I went to settings -> recording settings and checked somes extra boxes - done. Or so I thought.....Turns out you need to click save af...

Zoom stops during sessions

My zoom sessions drop off and come right back on often. If it does it a second time in the same meeting, I have to sign back in and then there are 2 of me on the screen, until I take back the session as leader. I have multiple 30 minute sessions duri...

Wenkee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expanding Breakout Rooms - Zoom Breakouts on Mac vs PC

Our team has a business license that allows us to create up to 100 breakout rooms at a time. We frequently host meetings ranging from 50-1000 participants. Our support team uses a mix of Macs and PCs. We have found that , if using a PC, the Breakout ...

Connect iPad to PC (not MAC) with Cable

Is there a way to connect an iPad to a Windows computer to screen share? I know on a Mac you can. I do not have a stable WiFi connection to join as a guest. I remember a plug-in that I saw somewhere that might be able to be used, but I cannot locate ...

Resolved! Is it possible to activate Business features in phases

I am a project manager and the Zoom account owner for an organisation which has 9 Pro users, and 39 Basic users. We plan to upgrade everyone to Business. My question concerns whether it is possible to activate certain Business features in phases over...

Reoccuring meetings

Hi all, I'm trying to schedule an reoccuring meeting for more then 1 week valid. I've read that it could last upon 365 days and the timer resets every time you use the link. Except when i'm trying to schedule the meeting i'm not allowed to reoccure m...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now