Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Registration Link Goes to Mobile App

Hi, I'm opening up a meeting where participants have to register for the meeting via the zoom registration page. I use a link shortener so that the URL will look cleaner. Problem is when mobile users open this link, one of three things will happen: g...

imadpds by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Transcription

Hi, can anyone recommend the best app for transcribing an existing audio file? My organisation had disabled the functionality whenever the meetings were set up, so I want to use an app to transcribe them (17x1.5hrs) retrospectively. I don't have 365,...

s-allen by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is MacOS Monterey compatible for zoom meetings.

I have an online business using zoom pro account for one on one sessions with clients and also to teach interactive classes. I have not downloaded the latest Mac OS Monterey because I want to make sure it is compatible with zoom.

Changing screen share name - iPad

Hi guys, Does anyone know where to change the Zoom-user name? I tried to change from local Windows account to Microsoft account to no avail. Need this solution urgently as many of my fellow colleagues are having same issue. Thanks in advance.

try1231 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The Zoom website is dumb

I'm posting this because I use Zoom for two organizations I work with. I know Zoom's focus is likely on the relevant factors relating to the virtual conferences themselves, but I'd like to suggest some needed improvements to the website itself. Immed...

GeekPriest_0-1635788042042.png GeekPriest_1-1635788234910.png GeekPriest_2-1635788298601.png

ひどい

きちんと課金しているにも関わらず突然40分のセッションと言われて強制終了 配信に使っていたので被害甚大 ふざけんな

umezo22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving a zoom classroom meeting

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve the video from a classroom meeting even though I didn't record it on my end. It's a pretty serious situation where some baseless accusations are being made, and I was hoping that the complete v...

Walter3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!