Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Understand user accounts with using Zoom API Moodle

Hi, I have intergrated Zoom with Moodle using the Zoom API and successfully tested a small meeting. I have a Zoom paid account with 100 unlicensed users and 5 licensed. On Moodle when we create a Zoom meeting it uses the email account of the person s...

ColinBC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection with Paperbell

Good morning.I'm using a Coaching app called PaperBell.I am trying to connect Zoom.When I attempt to log in to Zoom, I receive this error:"status":false,"errorCode":4700,"errorMessage":"Invalid redirect: https://app.paperbell.com/provider/zoom_accoun...

closed captioning

I am trying to set up closed captioning for a meeting on zoom but the instructions mention account management and such on "settings" but this does not appear. I really need to sort this out but I have no idea if it is on or not. Under accessibility i...

2 Participants in meeting

Hi - I have the basic plan which should allow me to host a meeting for 1-hour with 2 participants. Each time I schedule a meeting for 1-hour with me as the host and one participant I get a pop up notice tellling me I am only allowed 40 mins for 3 or ...

Separate Waiting Room messages for each licensed user

Hi,I have an account with three licensed users, each of whom host meetings, sometimes concurrently. I want to be able to let them create a separate waiting room message for their own classes. It seems though a s there can be only one waiting room mes...

NickS1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to join audio by computer

When I start to host a meeting, than it asking me to Join audio by computer. After I clicked the Join audio by computer button, it will keep showing up again and again. This is how it looks like

Aerys by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently Block someone

We have a participant that we have asked not to join our meetings anymore. He has broken many of our group rules and we have talked to him about it. He now joins the meetings under different names on different devices. He became very confrontational ...

iPhoneログインについて

PCではGoogleからログインできるのですが、iPhoneからGoogleでログインできません。できることでcookie削除などは行ないました。IT管理者へ問い合わせてくださいとなります。有料会員ではありません。よろしくお願いします。

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now