Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how to join a meeting and set audio for music lesson

I click on meeting id and get page that tells me to download program. what does this have to do with joining a meeting. I have downloaded and just keep punching keys until something happens. then I was to access setting so I can use my Shure Mic. How...

Chris26 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom automatically adding a person to an invite

Hello, when I schedule a zoom meeting, I have it set up to automatically put it on my google calendar. However, every time I schedule a meeting, it automatically adds someone who I met with over a year ago. I have checked all my settings. If I take o...

LynneB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Old record

How can I find my old records? I tried the local thing but it didn't help me. That meeting was not mine but i have the article and the key and old link. So can somebody help?

Ebru by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

converting to audio only

I recorded a meeting to the cloud and didn't realize my settings weren't changed to record audio only. I am not supposed to have the video recording; only the audio. Is there a way to do it from a recording saved in the cloud? If I had saved it to my...

Periodic major packet loss

I am experiencing huge packet loss and I cant determine the source. Cable modem, router, and MacBook register super high Mbps speed and yet Zoom stutters. I've watched the statistics and can see the occurrence and no idea of a pattern. Ive changed my...

Autosave setting unavailable

Hello,I have a Pro version of Zoom for a month's trial, and I can't find the setting to automatically start the meeting recording! For what ? And what to do in this case? Thank you for your answers

jBGN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to test advanced audio settings

When I test the microphone and click "record" and then it plays it back to me, is it taking into account my advanced settings such as original sound, echo cancellation, high fidelity music mode, etc.? I feel like it doesn't. It sounds the same no mat...

cj7997 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings Not Showing on Invitee Calendars

Some meeting invitees do not see the Zoom invite on their calendar after accepting the Zoom meeting.Does anyone know if that is a setting associated with the my Zoom invite? or the invitee's calendar settings?

sowens by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for May 2023 ‌✅‌

1 Facing error code 10008 and can't update Zoom for macOS? 1. Solution by @S_K Discussion: can't update zoom for mac - error code 10008 Still having issues? Check out the Knowledge Base Article on Zoom error code 10008 2 Having issues copying and pas...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes